15 Aug Get The New Pescado E-Book: A Guide To Business Telecoms
To celebrate Pescado’s 10th anniversary we are delighted to launch a fantastic educational e-book to guide you through the world of modern business telecoms.
Our guide includes useful information for any business researching their business telecoms contract.
If you find the terms and technology used in telecoms baffling then Pescado’s e-book is the ideal introduction to cut through all that jargon and give you real expert advice on current technology and packages.
Whether you are moving office, upgrading your telecoms to get more functionality, looking for a better deal or simply want to broaden your knowledge then our guide is the perfect way to get started.
What is in the guide to business telecoms?
Reaching our 10th birthday has been an exciting journey, rising from strength to strength and enjoying over a decade in business. In the e-book you will discover a range of helpful resources, including:
• A timeline of the Pescado journey and how we have got to where we are today.
• Detailed information on business mobile contracts and in-depth advice on how to research and find the best mobile phone contracts for a great deal and outstanding features.
• A glossary of all the most common technical terms you will encounter during your research of office connectivity, with explanations on which kind of broadband is most suited to different business sizes.
• An explanation of the various office phone systems that are available on the market today and the pros and cons of each, so that you can make an informed decision suited to your needs.
• The last section of our educational paper will help you understand what is truly possible to achieve if you invest in the value of modern technology for your business telecoms. Take a look at our Dream Unified Office and contact Pescado on 033 000 22 000 to find out how we can revolutionise your office and make your workforce more productive through the power of business telecoms technology.
Fill out the form below to download our e-booklet for yourself.