Setting up emails on a mobile device – iPhone or iPad
You can either do this via the default mail app here:
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, then select Microsoft Exchange
- Enter your email address and password.
- Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
- Choose information from your email account, such as Contacts or Calendars.
- Tap Save.
If you don’t want to use the default mail app you can download the Outlook app in the app store
To set up the Outlook for iOS app for Office 365 email
On your iOS device, select on the App Store icon . Type Microsoft Outlook in the search box to find the Outlook for iOS app. 1. Select the Microsoft Outlook app in the search results, select Get, and then select Install.