How to set up emergency SOS on your Galaxy Smartphone
How to set up emergency SOS
Here’s how to set up the emergency SOS feature on a Samsung smartphone (some steps may differ depending on Android OS version):
- Pull down your notification bar and open Settings.
- Scroll down and select “Advanced features.”
- At the bottom of the menu, find “Send SOS messages.”
- Toggle it on and choose your emergency contacts (who will receive the message).
- Now toggle the indicators next to “Attach pictures” and “Attach audio recording.”
Now the SOS emergency contact feature is all set up. When the user clicks the power button three times, their emergency contacts receive an SOS message, links to a map and the audio clip, as well as front and rear photos so you can instantly take action to get them the help they need.